Real estate is not only the best way, the safest way, the quickest way, but the only way to become wealthy.
If you are here , this means that you are serious about Real Estate investing.
You must read as much books as you can in this topics as well as listening to podcasts and gather all the information that you can.
In this post you find out :
a) How to manage your rental properties.
b) Mistakes to avoid in the business.
c) How to create wealth with real estate
Here are the books as I mentioned earlier.
1. The Book on Managing Rental Properties: A Proven System for Finding, Screening, and Managing Tenants with Fewer Headaches and Maximum Profits by Brandon and Heather Turner
No matter how great you are at finding good rental property deals, you could lose everything if you don’t manage your properties correctly! But being a landlord doesn’t have to mean middle-of-the-night phone calls, costly evictions, or daily frustrations with ungrateful tenants. Being a landlord can actually be fun IF you do it right.
That’s why Brandon and Heather Turner put together this comprehensive book that will change the way you think of being a landlord forever. Written with both new and experienced landlords in mind, The Book on Managing Rental Properties takes you on an insider tour of the Turners’ management business, so you can discover exactly how they’ve been able to maximize their profit, minimize their stress, and have a blast doing it!
Inside, you’ll discover:
– The subtle mindset shift that will increase your chance at success 100x!
– Low-cost strategies for attracting the best tenants who won’t rip you off.
7 tenant types we’ll NEVER rent to—and that you shouldn’t either!
– 19 provisions that your rental lease should have to protect YOU.
– Practical tips on training your tenant to pay on time and stay long term.
– How to take the pain and stress out of your bookkeeping and taxes.
– And much more!
2. Real Estate Investing Gone Bad: 21 True Stories of What NOT to Do When Investing in Real Estate and Flipping Houses by Phil Pustejovsky
Discover 21 true stories of real estate investing deals that went terribly wrong and the lessons you can learn from them. The cost of these “deals gone bad” total millions of dollars in losses, years of unproductive activity and incalculable emotional stress. However, you’ll obtain the enormous benefits of the powerful and profitable learning lessons from these 21 mishaps without the costs! You’re about to gather lifelong, extremely valuable real estate investment and house flipping wisdom that has taken others a lifetime and a fortune to learn. This book is a must read for anyone planning to be or is already a real estate investor because you’ll find out what NOT to do in real estate.
3. The ABCs of Real Estate Investing: The Secrets of Finding Hidden Profits Most Investors Miss (Rich Dad’s Advisors) by Ken McElroy
This book will teach you how to:
– Achieve wealth and cash flow through real estate
– Find property with real potential
– Show you how to unlock the myths that are holding you back
– Negotiating the deal based on the numbers
– Evaluate property and purchase price
– Increase your income through proven property management tools
4. Retire Rich from Real Estate: A Low-Risk Approach to Buying Rental Property for the Long-Term Investor by Marc Andersen PhD
Retire Rich from Real Estate teaches readers how to buy real estate that will build wealth over time and secure their retirement. It provides specific information on such matters as how to choose prime investors based on demographics; choose properties best for long-term investing; evaluate operating expenses and calculate cash flows; and, manage properties.
If you are worried about securing your financial future and are thinking about buying your first rental property, then this book is for you. By applying the simple techniques that Retire Rich from Real Estate teaches, you will ensure that you make the right decisions and guarantee that your investing experience will build wealth and secure your retirement.
5. The Book on Investing in Real Estate with No (and Low) Money Down: Real Life Strategies for Investing in Real Estate Using Other People’s Money by Brandon Turner
Is Your Lack of Cash Holding You Back From Your Real Estate Dreams? Don’t let the contents of your wallet define your future. Discover the real life strategies that smart investors are using in today’s market to invest in real estate with creativity! In The Book on Investing in Real Estate with No (and Low) Money Down, active real estate investor and co-host of the BiggerPockets Podcast, Brandon Turner takes readers past the hype and dives into real life strategies that investors across the world are using to invest in real estate using creativity – instead of their own cash.
In This Book, You’ll Discover:
• The Truth About No Money Down Investing Investing with little to no money down is possible, but it’s not about some step by step strategy. It’s about a mindset.
• Numerous Strategies to Mix and Match Creative investing requires a creative mind, and this book will share numerous examples of creative deal-making.
• Attract Private Money, Lenders, and Partners There are millions of millionaires walking the streets. Discover the best way to attract them to you.
• The Ugly Side of Creative Investing Learn the downsides to all the strategies mentioned in this book, as well as tips for overcoming those problems.
• Get Started with No Money or Experience Looking for your first deal? Learn the best strategies for getting your feet wet without paying thousands!
• Wholesaling, Flipping, Rentals, and More! No matter what niche or strategy you plan to use to build your real estate empire, this book can help you proceed.
Who is This Book For? The Book Investing in Real Estate with No (and Low) Money Down was written for anyone looking to get more mileage out of their real estate investment strategy. House flippers, landlords, wholesalers, note buyers, private lenders, and more can all benefit from the information provided. No matter what your skill level or experience in real estate has been, The Book on Investing in Real Estate with No (and Low) Money down is for you. What’s Different About This Book? The Book on Investing in Real Estate with No (and Low) Money Down is different because its not about “one right strategy.” Instead, the book is a collection of numerous different strategies to help you be able to handle whatever deal comes your way. We believe that The Book will not only help you navigate the world of creative real estate finance, but will help change your entire mindset in how you approach real estate investing in general. How Will This Book Help Me? No matter how much money you have in your checking account, there is always real estate you can’t afford. Even the most successful real estate investors use creativity to invest in real estate without using their own cash. This book will provide numerous strategies, tips, and ideas for leveraging other people’s money to help you do more deals.
6. Building Wealth One House at a Time: Making It Big on Little Deals by John Schaub
Strategies for creating real estate wealth by star ting small–and always making the right moves
Nationally known real estate expert John Schaub learned his craft in the best way possible–on the job, and through every kind of market. Over three decades, he learned to bank consistent profits as he built an impressive real estate mini-empire. Building Wealth One House at a Time reveals how virtually anyone can accumulate one million dollars worth of houses debtfree and earn a steady cash flow for life.
Unique in that it focuses on buying houses in good-quality neighborhoods, Schaub’s nine-step program includes:
- Renting to long-term tenants, with financial incentives to pay on time
- Avoiding the temptation of bigger deals, which invariably include bigger problems
- A 10-year plan to pay off debt and own houses free and clear
7. What Every Real Estate Investor Needs to Know About Cash Flow…and 36 Other Key Financial Measures, Updated Edition by Frank Gallinelli
The Classic Guide to Real Estate Investing―Updated for a Re-energized Industry!
Real estate is once again a great investment, and this bestselling guide provides everything you need to know to get in now and make your fortune.
What Every Real Estate Investor Needs to Know About Cash Flow removes the guesswork from investing in real estate by teaching you how to crunch numbers like a pro, so you can confidently judge a property’s value and ensure it provides long-term returns.
Real estate expert, Frank Gallinelli has added new, detailed investment case studies, while maintaining the essentials that have made his book a staple among serious investors. Learn how to measure critical aspects of real estate investments, including:
- Discounted Cash Flow
- Net Present Value
- Capitalization Rate
- Cash-on-Cash Return
- Net Operating Income
- Internal Rate of Return
- Profitability Index
- Return on Equity
Whether you’re just beginning in real estate investing or you’re a seasoned professional, What Every Real Estate Investor Needs to Know About Cash Flow has what you need to make sure you take the smartest approach for your next investment using proven calculations.
8. The Complete Guide to Real Estate Finance for Investment Properties: How to Analyze Any Single-Family, Multifamily, or Commercial Property by Steve Berges
This practical, real-world guide gives investors all the tools theyneed to make wise decisions when weighing the value and potentialof investment properties. Written for old pros as well as noviceinvestors, this friendly, straightforward guide walks readers stepby step through every stage of property analysis. Whether you’rebuying or selling, investing in big commercial properties orsingle-family rentals, you’ll find expert guidance and handyresources on every aspect of real estate finance, including:
* Proven, effective valuation techniques
* Finance tips for all different kinds of property
* How various financing strategies affect investments
* Structuring financial instruments, including leverage, debt,equity, and partnerships
* Measurements and ratios for investment performance, includingcapitalization rates and gross rent multiplier ratios
* Future and present value analysis
* How the appraisal process works
* Primary appraisal methods-replacement cost, sales comparison, andincome capitalization-and how to know which one to use
* How to understand financial statements, including income,balance, and cash flow
* Case studies for single-family rentals, multifamily conversions,apartment complexes, and commercial office space
* A detailed glossary of important real estate terminology
9. Getting the Money: The Simple System for Getting Private Money for Your Real Estate Deals by Susan Lassiter-Lyons
What if You Had Access to 1 Million Dollars in Private Funding for Your Real Estate Business?
Real Estate investing is a proven wealth builder, but it can be a challenge to get started without a money tree in your back yard…at least until today.
When you read Getting the Money you’ll discover:
* A simple framework to raise private capital for real estate
* The three types of private investors and how to approach each of them
* How to close deals…and make the process fun and profitable
“If you need to raise private money to fund your real estate deals and don’t know where to start, this book is just what you need. I know – I’m living proof. Using the strategies Susan teaches I was able to raise just shy of $1M in less than 90 days.” Bill Walston
“Financing a real estate deal is hard in today’s world, or at least that’s what I thought. “Getting the Money” lays out the steps you need to follow to make your deal happen.” Diane Kennedy, CPA, New York Times best-selling author of “Loopholes of the Rich”
10. The Book on Rental Property Investing: How to Create Wealth and Passive Income Through Smart Buy & Hold Real Estate Investing by Brandon Turner
Practical, real-world advice for those looking to build wealth and cash flow through rental properties!
The Book on Rental Property Investing, written by real estate investor and co-host of the BiggerPockets Podcast Brandon Turner, contains nearly 400 pages of in-depth advice and strategies for building wealth through rental properties. You’ll learn how to build an achievable plan, find incredible deals, pay for your rentals, and much, more more! Real estate investing will never again be the same!
If you’ve ever thought of using rental properties to build wealth or obtain financial freedom, this book is a “must-read.”
11. The Millionaire Real Estate Investor by Gary Keller
“This book is not just a bargain, it’s a steal. It’s filled with practical, workable advice for anyone wanting to build wealth.”―Mike Summey, co-author of the bestselling The Weekend Millionaire’s Secrets to Investing in Real Estate
Anyone who seeks financial wealth must first learn the fundamental truths and models that drive it. The Millionaire Real Estate Investor represents the collected wisdom and experience of over 100 millionaire investors from all walks of life who pursued financial wealth and achieved the life-changing freedom it delivers. This book–in straightforward, no nonsense, easy-to-read style–reveals their proven strategies.
The Millionaire Real Estate Investor is your handbook to the tried and true financial wealth building vehicle that rewards patience and perseverance and is available to all–real estate. You’ll learn:
- Myths about money and investing that hold people back and how to develop the mindset of a millionaire investor
- How to develop sound criteria for identifying great real estate investment opportunities
- How to zero in on the key terms of any transaction and achieve the best possible deals
- How to develop the “dream team” that will help you build your millionaire investment business
- Proven models and strategies millionaire investors use to track their net worth, understand their finances, build their network, lead generate for properties and acquire them
The Millionaire Real Estate Investor is about you and your money. It’s about your financial potential. It’s about discovering the millionaire investor in you.